Office Coordinator Position
Our business is growing and we’re looking for an experienced travel advisor rock star to help us love and care for our clients, stay organized and maintain accurate client records, and deliver travel experiences without a hitch.
If you’re smart, business-savvy and love a fun work relationship, read on!
Who We Are
Recess 4 Grownups is a leisure travel planning firm focused on premium and luxury travel for individuals, and customized group trips for organizations, businesses, and churches. We have a niche of Catholic pilgrimages, and a particular specialty in Ireland. Clients can depend on attention to detail, wow moments, and personalization.
If you want to be part of the team delivering this type of experience to our family of clients, apply and let’s talk.
** PLEASE NOTE: Only applications submitted through the process as listed in this job posting will be accepted. Social media applications will not be reviewed **
The Office Coordinator provides high quality client service and administrative support to drive client delight and business efficiency at Recess 4 Grownups. It’s a strategic role that combines interacting with clients, supporting all of our group trip offerings, and having an overview of all our operations to ensure all components are working properly.
As our Office Coordinator , you will:
- Learn and execute all of the systems and processes we have established to deliver a consistent client experience. You'll take ownership for assigning next steps in each group trip project and make sure we are on track by following existing processes and documenting improvements or any new processes.
- Be thoroughly knowledgeable about our customized group trips and be able to assist clients and answer any questions.
- Keep clients happy by answering their questions or taking care of their problem via email or phone.
- Manage all client contacts and travel bookings within our Client Relationship Management (CRM) system and keep current daily.
- Assist with the behind-the-scenes logistics that help our business run smoothly – keeping track of deadlines, managing deliverables, administrative work, etc.
- Keep our website, newsletter, presentations and other marketing documents looking professional with your kick-ass computer and proofreading skills.
- Follow our documented processes, implement and document new ones when needed, and look to continually improve our systems and procedures to enhance the client experience and to drive efficiency.
- Help research content and ideas for articles, blog posts, social media, our newsletter and programs.
- Make sure we are delivering things on time and on point.
This position is perfect for you if:
- The word 'process' makes you feel all warm and tingling inside, rather than make you cringe.
- Organization is your middle name and you LOVE to focus on the details.
- Interacting with people and making sure they are taken care of lights you up.
- People count on you for answers and you’re known for being resourceful.
- Your technical side can help us get basic web editing, social media management and material production (PDF’s, web pages, newsletter, etc.) done and looking great.
- You love a flexible work environment and working in a virtual team.
- You are agile and adjust to ever changing priorities and conditions.
- Being proactive and a good team player is a natural talent for you.
- Working in the Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint – is very familiar to you.
You’ll get major brownie points if you have travel industry experience or you’re a whiz in business systems like:
- ClientBase, AgentMate, or Plan It Easy CRM, or TravelJoy
- Newsletter apps/Autoresponders like iContact, Get Response, Constant Contact
- Project Management apps like Asana or Trello
- Major social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn) and related scheduling apps
How will we know you’re a superstar?
The Office Coordinator will have a key role in the business and will work very closely with Carol Rowland, the owner of Recess 4 Grownups, to make sure everything is running smoothly. Your ability to take ownership of our processes and ensure that tasks are assigned and completed to move projects along within required timeframes, all without Carol’s involvement, will be key indicators.
Your success will be measured as follows:
- On-time delivery: Project or content deadlines will be met without the need for constant last-minute panic. Client related activities are planned ahead and executed following the checklist to ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Happy customers: Clients will continue to be happy with our services and appreciate the prompt and friendly responses and communication.
- Quality output: Your work will continuously meet Recess 4 Grownups brand standards by the time it goes live to our clients.
- Increased revenue: Your help will allow Carol to focus further on developing new business and growing the company’s revenue.
- Increased company efficiency: Your suggestions and input will help us improve workflow so we will be able to spend less time on administrative tasks or processes and more time helping and interacting with our clients.
- Healthy marketing calendar: You will stay on top of content scheduling, posts and deadlines so that we can continue to deliver top notch information to our following.
This is a position that is partially in office (Sandy Springs), and partially virtual.
This is a paid hourly position. The initial work schedule is approximately 15-25 hours per week; the ability to migrate to a full time position is negotiable based on a successful evaluation period and company growth.
As an employee, you'll be provided with a laptop to use, and paid an hourly wage.
Once you are well-established in your position, your typical week will be one or two days in the office and the rest of the week working from your home office, except for special events or group trip work activities. Our business location is in Sandy Springs, so proximity to that area is important. Your work at home time will be somewhat flexible within mutually agreed upon hours; you also need to have a quiet committed space to work so you can talk with clients and focus on your work.
To ensure the privacy and confidentiality of our clients, a background check will conducted on the candidate we choose to hire.
As the business grows, there will be opportunity for new responsibilities and growth for the right candidate.
- Candidate: Complete the application at: https://www.recess4grownups.com/office-coordinator-application/
- Recess 4 Grownups (R4G): We’ll review the applications
- R4G: Within 10 days of application, we’ll contact the most qualified candidates via email to schedule a conversation via zoom; we will notify other applicants via email that they were not selected for the next step.
- R4G and candidate: Zoom introductory conversation.
- R4G: After Zoom conversations, for the top candidate(s) we will request they complete two assessments. These assessments help reveal how we all think and take action naturally, so we can understand and share information and tasks more productively.
- Candidate: Take assessments.
- R4G: For the top candidate(s), we will schedule a meeting in office to meet face to face.
- R4G and candidate(s): Meet, get to know each other, ask questions, discuss expectations and goals.
- R4G: We will make an offer.
- R4G: We will run a background check on any potential employee.