Office Coordinator Position
Recess 4 Grownups
Office Coordinator Position
Our business is growing and we’re looking for a business support rock star to help us love and care for our clients, stay organized and maintain accurate client records, and deliver travel experiences without a hitch.
If you’re smart, business-savvy and love a fun work relationship, read on!
The Office Coordinator provides administrative support and high quality client service to drive client delight and business efficiency at Recess 4 Grownups.
As our Office Coordinator , you will:
- Manage all client contacts and travel bookings within our Client Relationship Management (CRM) system and keep current daily.
- Assist with the behind-the-scenes logistics that help our business run smoothly – keeping track of deadlines, managing deliverables, administrative work, etc.
- Provide email management for the owner to minimize her time spent in email.
- Keep clients happy by answering their questions or taking care of their problem via email or phone.
- Keep our website, newsletter, presentations and other marketing documents looking professional with your kick-ass computer and proofreading skills.
- Follow our documented processes, implement and document new ones when needed, and look to continually improve our systems and procedures to enhance the client experience and to drive efficiency.
- Help research content and ideas for articles, blog posts, social media, our newsletter and programs.
- Make sure we are delivering things on time and on point.
This position is perfect for you if:
- Organization is your middle name and you LOVE to focus on the details.
- You have a natural urge to review things and ensure accuracy before letting anything out the door.
- You are proficient in communicating clearly via email and can easily manage handling a variety of client requests and questions.
- You like connecting with teammates in the office and are equally comfortable working alone at administrative and email tasks on your computer during work-at-home days.
- Interacting with people and making sure they are taken care of lights you up.
- People count on you for answers and you’re known for being resourceful.
- Your technical side can help us get basic web editing, social media management and material production (PDF’s, web pages, newsletter, etc.) done and looking great.
- You love a flexible work environment and working in a virtual team.
- You are agile and adjust to ever changing priorities and conditions.
- Being proactive and a good team player is a natural talent for you.
- Working in the Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint – is very familiar to you.
You’ll get major brownie points if you have travel industry experience or you’re a whiz in business systems like:
- ClientBase or AgentMate CRM
- Newsletter apps/Autoresponders like iContact, Get Response, Constant Contact
- Project Management apps like Clickup, Asana or Trello
- Wufoo form generator
- Major social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn) and related scheduling apps
How will we know you’re a superstar?
The Office Coordinator will have a key role in the business and will work very closely with Carol Rowland, the owner of Recess 4 Grownups, to make sure everything is running smoothly by offloading administrative tasks and assuming a strong client support role.
Your success will be measured as follows:
- On-time delivery: Project or content deadlines will be met without the need for constant last-minute panic. Client related activities are planned ahead and executed following the checklist to ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Happy customers: Clients will continue to be happy with our services and appreciate the prompt and friendly responses and communication.
- Quality output: Your work will continuously meet Carol’s brand standards by the time it goes live to our clients.
- Increased revenue: Your help will allow Carol to focus further on developing new business and growing the company’s revenue.
- Increased company efficiency: We will be able to spend less time on administrative tasks or processes and more time helping clients.
- Healthy social media marketing calendar: You will stay on top of content scheduling, posts and deadlines so that we can continue to deliver top notch information to our following.
This is a position that is partially in office, and partially virtual.
This is a paid hourly position. The initial work schedule is approximately 20-25 hours per week; the ability to migrate to full time position is negotiable based on a successful evaluation period and company growth.
Once you are well-established in your position, your typical week will be two days in the office and the rest of the week working from your home office, except for special events or group trip work activities. Our business location is in Sandy Springs, so proximity to that area is important. Your work at home time will be somewhat flexible within mutually agreed upon hours; you also need to have a quiet committed space to work so you can talk with clients and focus on your work.
As the business grows, there will be opportunity for more hours and growth for the right candidate.
Does this sound like you? If you said YES, we want to hear from you!
If you’re reading this thinking we’ve just described your twin and you’re keen on helping our business happiness, give us a shout!
Fill out the application form below and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for this position.
Complete the application at:
Who We Are
Recess 4 Grownups is a full-service travel planning firm serving travelers who feel the same enthusiasm for traveling the world as they did for recess as a child, but their tastes, interests and desires have “grown up” a little. Our focus is on creating fulfilling experiences for our clients to see this amazing world. We have particular expertise in designing customized group travel, and for individuals we focus on luxury travel. When planning a travel experience - whether for an affinity group of 200 people or a couple celebrating a 50th wedding anniversary - our priorities are the same:
1) Ease and Seamlessness for the travelers
We know that when we design a vacation with these three components included and then add some of our special sprinkles and sparkles, what flows is a fabulous, indulgent, enjoyable, fun-filled, and memorable travel experience so good that you can’t wait for the next one, just like you did with recess as a kid.
We pride ourselves on the extraordinary vacation experiences we design and deliver and attribute our success to these intangible assets:
- attention to detail;
- listening skills;
- wisdom and knowledge of the world;
- outstanding travel industry connections all over the globe
If you want to be part of the team delivering this type of experience to our family of clients, apply and let’s talk.