ND-Navy Tour Info
Notre Dame-Navy Ireland 2012 Tour Information
Experience the beauty of Ireland while enjoying the fun football game atmosphere of Navy versus Notre Dame in Dublin on September 1, 2012. We offer 6 night and 9 night tour options that have been uniquely designed to provide the best experience for your trip. The included sightseeing excursions are designed as day trips from Dublin or Killarney, so that you have the flexibility of choosing to join the day's activity, or exploring independently if you like. We've minimized hotel movement and packing and unpacking, so you can settle in one place for a number of days and enjoy a more relaxed touring approach.
- Call for Last Minute Availability for 9 Night Tour!
- All tours feature Dublin city-center hotels, so you can easily explore Temple Bar, Grafton Street, O'Connor Street and other key Dublin attractions.
- Ideal mix of included sightseeing, accommodations, meals, and transportation while still providing independent time
- Notre Dame-Navy Premium Game Tickets and Motorcoach transportation to and from game
- Specific reservation and space designated for our group for dinner and entertainment on Thursday night at Taylor Three Rock pub.
- Tours offer included sightseeing excursions such as the Rock of Cashel, the Ring of Kerry and Kissing the Blarney Stone, and a ride in a horse drawn jaunting car and a sheep dog demonstration
- Extensive sightseeing with limited hotel movement for 9 night tour, so you don't have pack and unpack - stay in Dublin and Killarney for 4 nights each, with day trips from those locations, and a night in Dromoland Castle, Ireland’s premier castle hotel, and farewell dinner.
Our Tour Company: CIE Tours
- CIE is an Ireland based company with 79 years of experience.
- CIE Tours has extensive experience with the Notre Dame Navy football game in Dublin in 1996.
- CIE Tours offers more inclusive tours, while still providing plenty of independent time
- CIE Tours integrates extensive entertainment and attractions in the tour package price, from preferred hotels, full breakfasts, lavish pre-fix dinners, entertaining evening programs, and included sightseeing admissions, so you don’t have to purchase extras while on your vacation.
- CIE policy of "No Optional Extras" means that our tour director is focused totally on client welfare rather than on selling optional tours.